Can you guess which season each of these printable, color-me bookmarks represent?
Children, parents and teachers can enjoy this free printable…
• as an easy weekend or after school activity
• to include in DIY party favor bags
• as a thoughtful thank you gift from student to teacher
• in the classroom to reinforce lessons about the seasons
• simply to print, cut, color and enjoy all year long!
I recommend printing these on heavy card stock. You may laminate them or protect them with clear contact paper, use a single hole-punch and add a ribbon, break out the glitter and embellishments and let the kids’ creativity run wild, or my favorite, all of the above!
If you haven’t done so already, sign up for the Inner Pieces Gallery newsletter below for access to free printables, including this one.
Plus receive my own personal take on improving learning skills, on children’s books that empower kids, and more. It’s a simple way to stay in the loop so stay tuned. There’s more to come!