The terms “I,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Inner Pieces Gallery. The terms “user,” “visitor,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, readers and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name and email address.
InnerPiecesGallery.com is a blog website that provides information about learning that is for educational purposes only.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY
This Site collects information you voluntarily provide to us, which may include:
- name and email in order to subscribe visitors to our email list;
- username, email, and password in order to access protected material.
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the products and communication we provide. We may share your information with trusted third parties that assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and serving customers and visitors. These trusted third parties provide services such as web hosting, email service, membership registration, and analytics.
This Site collects anonymous information relating to your use of the Site, which may include searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site so that we may improve it.
We will retain any information you provide us until either:
- you ask us to delete the information;
- we decide to cease using our existing data providers;
- we decide that the costs of retaining the data outweigh its value.
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
RIGHTS OF EU VISITORS
If you are a visitor of this Site who resides in the European Union you have the right, under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to:
- confirm whether or not personal data about you is being processed;
- request further details about how we process your personal data;
- have any personal data updated and/or deleted;
- restrict the processing of your personal data;
- make a valid objection to the processing of your personal data;
- make a valid request to transfer your personal data to a third party provider of services (data portability);
- withdraw consent to processing your personal data at any time, where we rely on consent as a legal basis to process your personal data.
We process only the information that is reasonably required in the event that we enter into a contract with you.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Updated: May 2018